NZAU Hoodie dress
It’s time to cozy up in this eco-friendly hoodie dress that’s made of 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 15% recycled polyester. Whether you decide to wear it at home, outside, or to the office, you’ll feel extra comfy and warm.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.8 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
• Self-fabric double-layered hood
• Set-in sleeves
• Front pocket
• Inside self-fabric tape and half-moon at the back of the neck
• Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
• Twin needle topstitch on armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Single-needle topstitch on neckline and hood
• 1 × 1 rib at sleeves and bottom hem
• Split bottom side seams
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.